Discover hackers that are hiding in plain sight while plotting their next attack—and give them a taste of their own medicine.
- When the Huntress agent is deployed, it begins collecting relevant data and activity associated with persistence mechanisms.
- Once captured, data is automatically analyzed to highlight known threats as well as identify new and potentially malicious activity.
- Along with the report, Huntress includes one-click execution of automated remediation actions and step-by-step instructions for any additional work that’s required.
Enable faster detection of potential ransomware incidents to reduce risk and maximize uptime.
- With faster alerting of potential ransomware, you can respond swiftly to remove malware and keep an infection from spreading.
- By understanding exactly which endpoints have been affected by a ransomware incident, you can better assess the scope of an attack and respond as appropriate.
Backed by ThreatOps
- If a canary is tripped, the ThreatOps team opens an investigation to verify the threat (and remove false positives)—and will work with you to ensure proper remediation occurs.
Reclaim existing investments in Microsoft Defender Antivirus and leverage Huntress to extend your front-end protection. Please note this service is currently available in a public beta.
A Proven Product
- Microsoft Defender Antivirus consistently ranks as a top product for endpoint protection, performance, and security—producing solid results without adding a number of new attack surfaces.
- This offering is Huntress’ first entry into preventive security, extending technology and human-powered threat hunting into the AV space.
- Managed AV not only increases your ROI as a Huntress partner. It frees you to reallocate additional budget or investments toward other security projects.
Highlight external attack surfaces and expose easy entry points—so you can strengthen defensive perimeters and improve your security posture.
Find Easy Targets
- By highlighting open ports from services like RDP/RDS, SMB (Windows File Sharing), SQL Server databases, and more, you can uncover potential entry points before attackers do.
Scan with Context
- Powered by Huntress and leveraging Shodan.io, each scanned IP address includes protocol and port numbers, the last time it was queried by Huntress and (when available) the service running on a particular port.
- With scans for each of your protected environments, you can assess new and existing customers to define acceptable risk levels and introduce appropriate controls where needed.
Scale your cybersecurity practice with plug-and-play templates, threat landscape education and client-facing resources that help you capture new business.
- Stay ahead of the curve with up-to-date security landscape information, threat analysis, reading lists, and more.
- Use co-branded datasheets, ready-to-deliver hacking demos, and other sales assets to drive more actionable conversations with your customers.
- Access onboarding guides, technical documentation, and step-by-step instructions to maximize your ROI as a Huntress partner.
Move beyond automation with 24/7 human threat hunting—your secret weapon in the fight against today’s hackers.
- Ransomware. Antivirus evasion. Persistent threats. Obfuscated malware. Most cybersecurity tools rely on automation to try and stop malicious activity—but hackers are outsmarting software. It’s time to put the power of real human threat hunters to work for your business.
- The Huntress ThreatOps team fills a critical gap in your security stack, providing you with a team of always-on expert security professionals. They look into potential threats, analyze hacker tradecraft, create incident reports and help remediate cyber threats.