Scalability, Cost Savings, and Agility of the Cloud. Let us Handle the Complexity.
- Cloud is a strategic component of every modern business today. The right cloud strategy enables you to drive operational efficiencies, realize substantial cost savings, boost your business agility, and increase service uptimes. However, integrating private clouds, public clouds, and legacy IT environments can be a daunting and complex proposition. Our team of experts is dedicated to simplifying your cloud journey.
- Hybrid Cloud Services
- Multi-Cloud Services
Host your desktops in the cloud, for greater security and faster provisioning
- For Desktop as a Service (DaaS), it runs the entire operating system from virtual cloud infrastructure. Subscription-based DaaS integrates easily with your legacy IT systems and is easily accessible by users on a computer or online. DaaS is a particularly good solution for companies who work with very sensitive data, require to Bring Your Own Device policies, or employ plenty of telecommuters.
Experience a smooth migration without any downtime
- Dedicated migration project managers will work with your team to understand your network environment, identify the data and applications that make sense to migrate to the cloud, and customize a migration plan that fits your business needs, timeline and budget.
- Cloud Migration
- VM Migration
Security and Compliance
When it comes to your organization's security, you can’t afford to be reactive.
Minimize your business risk
- IT experts will evaluate your overall security environment, network infrastructure, and applications. This evaluation is designed to uncover security gaps and vulnerabilities that make your business susceptible to cyber threats. Next, experts will provide solutions to close the gaps and strategic recommendations to strengthen your security posture.
- Security Assessments
- Network Security
- Web Application Security
Reduce the risk of a breach
- Minimize your risk by preventing critical data, applications, and assets from falling into the wrong hands. It can help manage user access and safeguard your sensitive and confidential data against loss and theft.
- Identity Access and Management
- Data Loss Prevention
Identify and respond to threats faster
- You need visibility into what is happening on your network in real-time, 24/7, 365 days a year. Whether detection or prevention, it can help you prepare for and defeat the inevitable intrusion. And they know how to separate real signals from all the noise, so you can focus on what matters most.
- Intrusion Management
- Security Information and Event Management
Realize uncompromising availability and resiliency
- An experienced team will create a blueprint to keep your business up and running during outages or emergency incidents. It’ll develop a plan for restoring your data, servers, applications, and operating systems after a crash or damaging event.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Data and Analytics
Data is the lifeblood of companies large and small. Business savvy and competitive decision-making both depend on the ability to quickly glean actionable insights from mountains of the customer, product, transaction, and market data. Data management services combine data protection, data governance, and data intelligence to prevent the impact that missing, compromised, or inaccurate data can have on your business. A team of data experts will handle backup, archiving, and disaster recovery capabilities for you, so your teams can spend their valuable time on more strategic tasks.
Safeguard your data everywhere
- ReadyNetworks can protect your organization against data breaches throughout the data lifecycle, from data creation through data destruction. It’ll monitor your data in real-time and keep it secure wherever it resides. Processes and systems are compliant with standard data security and confidentiality requirements. At all times, we adhere to stringent procedures to guarantee the safety of your data.
- Data Security
Glean the insights that move your business forward
- A team of data science specialists will help you uncover the insights that enable you to make better-informed decisions and achieve business outcomes faster. It can also help you build a cloud-based data warehouse that’s scalable, with the ability to evolve as your business grows and easy access to all your data from multiple sources in real-time.
- Business Intelligence
- Data Warehousing
It’s time your data architecture started working for you
- Every organization needs data architecture that’s consistent, reliable, and scalable. With an understanding of your business objectives and existing data infrastructure, it’ll guide you in developing well-defined data architecture that meets your data volume, quality, volatility, security, and integration requirements—and continually adds value to your business.
- Data Architecture
Every business is different and, therefore, needs different IT services. You need an IT services partner who understands your business. ReadyNetworks team of skilled IT strategy experts are ready to meet your needs for IT services and develop an IT strategy that supports your business priorities and drives successful digital transformation in the cloud era.
Build Cloud Architecture that moves the competitive needle
- It’ll perform a comprehensive evaluation of your short- and long-term technology needs, along with your readiness, capabilities, and opportunities for technology acquisition and related knowledge. It can also assist you in building an IT architecture and cloud infrastructure that supports your digital transformation end to end, starting with your business objectives, through technology selection, and architecture implementation, management, and support.
- Technology Assessment and Acquisition
- Enterprise Cloud Architecture
Move from crisis to continuity
- It’ll prepare your business for critical service disruptions with minimal impact and improve your organization’s ability to recover from disruptive events. Across your entire infrastructure—on-premises, data center, private cloud, and public cloud environments—our continuity and disaster recovery services minimize your risk and avoid costly incidents.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Align your business processes and technology investments
- It takes a holistic, cross-functional approach to optimize business processes and planning IT investments. It’ll map your IT requirements to your business dependencies and technology budget. It also offers comprehensive program and project management services throughout the entire IT lifecycle.
- Business Process Optimization
- Technology Budgeting and Expenses
- Program and Project Management
Augment or fill gaps in your IT executive leadership
- It provides strategic technology consulting on par with the role of a CIO or CTO. It’ll help you formulate IT goals, develop a cloud roadmap, plan your IT budget, rework business processes, and make technology recommendations. Providing IT leadership and expertise, can help you strengthen your competitive edge and grow your business.
- CIO and CTO (vCIO and vCTO) Support Services
Managed service provider (MSP) offerings bolster the flexibility of your IT resources. Services can easily scale up or down with fluctuations in your business. And can fill any resource gaps in your IT organization.
Increase IT innovation and productivity
- Whether they’re helping to manage your data center environment, cloud, or hybrid IT infrastructure, the technical support team provides proactive, ITIL-aligned services around the clock. With a 99.95 percent-backed SLA, you’ll receive a single point of contact, providing a fast response and clearly defined ownership. Or, it can assign you an expert or team of experts to serve as an extension of your IT staff. They’ll become familiar with your business, IT architecture, and support organization, and they’ll follow your operating procedures and specific processes.
- Managed IT Services
- Enhanced Managed Services
- System Integration
Increase your support capacity many-fold overnight
- Support technicians will solve your customers’ problems just as your own staff would do. It integrates with your support ticketing system and procedures for a seamless back-and-forth help-desk process.
- Cloud Service Desk
Maximize your Microsoft software investments
- ReadyNetworks proactively monitors, manages, and supports your Exchange environment 24/7. It’ll protect your users’ ability to work without disruption while maintaining the security and functionality of your environment. Microsoft Exchange Managed Services include monitoring, mail and delivery troubleshooting, client connectivity, policies management, user support, and more.
- Microsoft Exchange Managed Services
- Microsoft SharePoint Managed Services