NSF Certifications - NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372.
- Each SMART VALVE™ is built to exact specifications based on the specific water system parameters. Spring tension is calibrated based on the users’ pressure and flow profile. Connection types are determined by the existing pipe configuration. A completed site survey is required for all orders.
- The SMART VALVE™ is made primarily of Acetron GP, an extremely strong, self-lubricating space-age resin created by Quadrants. Acetron GP is the material of choice when precision parts are required for impact and wear resistance in a wide range of industrial and mechanical applications. With low, consistent internal stress, this material experiences little dimensional change during use. Acetron GP is also an ideal material for use in wet environments because it resists moisture, will not accumulate particulates, will not corrode, and self-seals extremely well eliminating the need for seals and gaskets that would wear out, making Acetron GP the ideal choice for the SMART VALVE. All non- Acetron GP components are manufactured from food-grade stainless steel.
- The SMART VALVE™ is available in the following standard plumbing sizes: 5/8” 3/4” 1” 1.5” 2” 3” 4” 6” 8” 10” 12” Larger sizes are available on a custom order.
- Sizes 2” and below are female double threaded. Sizes 3” and above are flanged on both ends with a standard bolt pattern.
- Valve body, plunger, backplate: Acetron GP
- Shaft, spring: Food-grade Stainless Steel
- For dimensions of common sizes please see our cut sheets