Approve documents on any device, in seconds
Create your legally-binding signature once and instantly use it anytime you need to sign a document. Draw or type your signature, or upload its image on your mobile or desktop computer.
Access to USLegal forms
- Through our exclusive partnership with USLegal, SignNow customers get access to the largest library of hundreds of thousands of statespecific legal forms and packages along with legal services from professional attorneys.
Integrate e-signatures into websites and apps
- The SignNow API allows you to configure and set up e-signature workflows according to your company's needs in less than ten minutes. No need to contact sales people to get started: create your sandbox account and test the SignNow API for free.
Add your branding to signature invites
- Add your company’s logo to your SignNow account and reflect your company’s branding on notification emails sent to signers. Customize signing links and guide signers to your company’s website after they’ve signed a document.
Protect your documents and keep data confidential
- Ensure that your documents are signed, shared and stored with industry-leading security standards. SignNow fully complies with HIPAA, SOC 2 Type II, PCI DSS, 21 CFR Part 11, and GDPR regulations.
Instantly track the status of documents
- Stay in the loop on the status of your documents with email completion notifications and instant updates in the SignNow dashboard. Once a document has been completed, you can download it along with a history of all changes or archive it where needed.
Send out documents for signing to one or multiple signers
- Create a complex role-based signing order and send your contracts, agreements and policies for signing to every recipient at once. Allow recipients to forward your document for further signing.
Increase productivity with integrations
- Use ready-made SignNow integrations for Salesforce, MS Dynamics 365, NetSuite, Autodesk 360 to generate actionable documents, send them for signing and create or update records.
Make it easy for recipients to fill out and sign documents
- Turn any document into an online fillable form by adding signature, date, text, initials, checkbox, radio button fields. Connect fillable fields to a payment system to collect money for services, or automatically get values with calculated fields.
Optimize e-signature workflows with conditional routing
- Collect e-signatures from signers with different roles in a single document. Apply conditional fields to make a field visible once its preset condition has been fulfilled.
Increase the productivity of your teams
- SignNow teams allow admins to create, share, and collaborate on documents and templates, and instantly track their status within a secure place. Team admins can also easily add and remove people from their teams.
Sign and send documents offline
- The SignNow mobile app allows you upload a document, add fillable fields and send it for signing even without an internet connection. Once a connection has been established, your document will be synced to the server.