Cloud, Voice, & Data Optimization
Prioritize your network usage for cloud-based applications, voice services, and data needs. With SD-WAN, your mission-critical communications will leverage the fastest and most reliable connections available at all times.
Customized Network Usage
- Intelligent Load Balancing automatically identifies your application usage patterns and their performance needs. The load balancing algorithm combines this with real-time bandwidth and connectivity data to customize your network usage for your business's exact needs.
Quality-of-Service (QoS) On Any Network
- SD-WAN provides built-in QoS by prioritizing VoIP and real-time traffic needs across any internet connection including broadband, cable, and Wireless. The QoS features are bi-directional for enhanced functionality and dynamically adapt to varying bandwidths and traffic demands.
- Rely on consistent, uninterrupted service with intelligent failover features. SD-WAN seamlessly maintains application sessions and connections even when one or more of the physical network connections experiences outages, packet loss, latency, jitter, or congestion.
Direct Peering With 150+ Cloud Apps
- Optimal user experiences are emphasized with direct interconnections to hundreds of your favorite cloud applications including Amazon Web Services, Google, Apple, Microsoft Windows, Salesforce, Rackspace, Dropbox, and many more.
Plug & Play Installation
- Implementing SD-WAN is simple and easy. If it does not come built-in with your Sangoma system, you can opt to integrate SD-WAN capabilities in less than five minutes. SD-WAN solution works with any internet connection, supports up to 4 ISPs, and is designed to be transparent to any firewall and cloud application so you can maintain your provider, security, and compliance.