Cloud desktop solutions for businesses
Intuitive Management Console
The Dashboard is your management console to deploy and manage your Cloud desktop infrastructure. A single pane where you have access to cloud resources, user controls, billing, security setting, backups, and more. The Dashboard also gives you full administrator access to all your virtual machines and lets you install any application you need. No in-depth training or certifications are required.
- Multi-user Desktops are based on Windows Server OS and can hold up to 250 users on each virtual machine. All users have their own desktop and private folders but are part of the same virtual machine with access to private and shared folders. Install your apps once and all users will have access.
Single-User desktops are useful for installing applications that cannot be installed on a server instance and require a Windows 10 desktop OS. Windows 10 desktops are licensed with your Microsoft 365 subscription and are directly connected to your AzureAD account (included with your Office 365 or Microsoft 365 subscription).
- Published applications let you publish any Windows program to an end-user in their browser without giving access to a full desktop. Only the selected program is displayed in the browser making it a clever way to deliver an on-prem application as a web app.
Web and Mobile App
Our intuitive web app provides users access to their Cloud desktop instantly on the go with a web browser over the secure SSL connection. The web application has several convenience features such as screen sharing, printing, files transfers, and seamless transition to the desktop app. You can also download our mobile app available for iOS and Android to access the Cloud desktop on your smartphone or tablet.
Our desktop app gives you secured, high-performance RDP access. The desktop app supports multi-monitor, cameras, microphones, printers, and local folders redirection.
Raspberry Pi App
- Our RPi app lets you turn any Raspberry Pi 4 into a low-cost, high-performance zero client. The app supports dual monitors, cameras, microphones, and printers redirection for a complete desktop replacement solution.
Our Business plan comes with managed Malwarebytes Pro antivirus with real-time protection and nightly scans. The business plan also includes daily snapshots with offline retention for complete ransomware protection.
- Our business plan comes with daily snapshots of your virtual machines. You can restore individual files if you mistakenly delete them or you can revert the whole virtual machine in case of a disaster.
MFA and SSO
You can enforce Multi-factor authentication for your users for added security. We also integrate with your preferred SSO provider such as Azure SSO, OneLogin, Okta, V-KEY, or any other SAML compatible SSO provider.
- If you need to connect to onsite resources such as an on-prem domain controller or network printers, we create a site-to-site VPN connection between your office and our Cloud.
Built-In Live Support
All our apps come with built-in live help chat directly connected to our fanatical technical support team. We are also available over email and phone if needed.
Active Directory Integration
- We can connect to your on-prem Windows Active Directory or to other Cloud-based directories such as Azure AD and JumpCloud.
Storage Buckets Option
Besides storing your data with limited storage in the cloud computer’s disk, you are able to create Storage Buckets to store any type of data content and attach the buckets to your cloud computers with unlimited storage capacity. It is a high-performance storage option that offers reliable and cost-efficient data durability. The storage bucket is very suitable for data storage with no particular performance requirements, and it has features of S3 compatibility and triple-replication data protection.
Extended Backups Retention
Data security is fundamental for any business, and V2 Cloud is always focusing on security improvements for our users. Usually, our business plan comes with 7 days of backups retention but you can extend this to 14 days or 21 days of retention. It means we will keep your daily snapshots longer time, and you can restore individual files and even whole virtual machines in case of a disaster.