Different pricing models to compliment your sales strategy.
- Fixed supply rate- your supply rate is fixed throughout the term of your contract.
- Ability to budget your long-term commodity supply costs more effectively.
- Consistent pay rate for your supply, even if commodity rates change.
- A portion of your energy consumption is locked in at a fixed rate, while the remainder is based on an index rate.
- Opportunity to benefit from lower rates when wholesale market prices are down.
- The hedged strategy reduces your exposure to market price volatility.
- Your rate is determined by the local market rate and varies from month to month as energy prices fluctuate.
- Enjoy lower rates when wholesale market prices are down.
- Lock in your supply rate anytime if market prices start to increase.
The energy industry is always exploring cost-effective alternatives to burning coal. Natural gas is the cleaner, economic, and scalable solution ready to serve millions of people today.
- Natural gas consumption in the US is steadily increasing. Here’s what you should know:
- Natural gas is cleaner than coal. Natural gas releases half as much carbon dioxide as coal when burned.
- Natural gas is less expensive than other fuels. Many industries have already switched from gasoline and diesel to natural gas in order to save money.
- North America has a strong supply. Natural gas provides a clean alternative to coal, while the industry continues to develop renewable energy options.
We all want sustainable power and less environmental harm. Hudson works hard to make green energy a viable option for more people.