The anti-phishing software is designed specifically for cloud email.
- Avanan is the only cloud-based email security solution that deploys from within Gmail, Microsoft, or whichever SaaS you want to secure. Approve the app from your admin account and in minutes, Avanan finds phishing attacks — completely out of band, with no need for a proxy, appliance, or endpoint agent.
- Not only can Avanan see every email, but it also monitors the entire suite—every user, configuration, permissions change, file update, and internal message—to identify malicious behavior and compromised accounts.
Higher Catcher Rate
- Because of its unique position within the cloud, Avanan consistently breaks the news of innovative attacks designed to evade the security of industry leaders — like Advanced Threat Protection for Office 365.
Extends Beyond Email
- Avanan anti-phishing software also protects your other cloud applications, like OneDrive, Slack, and Dropbox, so that you can collaborate with confidence.
Rich, Real-Time Reporting
- Detailed reporting enables security administrators to understand every part of a phishing attack.
More Security-Savvy Users
- Avanan presents end users with detailed alert messages, promoting a culture of security in every organization. Users can report threats, learn about potential attacks from automated alerts, and request emails to be restored from quarantine (pending admin approval).
Continuos Customer Support
- Avanan customers enjoy one-on-one customer support to guarantee a seamless security experience.
Protect your cloud against zero-day malware, ransomware, and viruses using the most advanced tools the industry has to offer.
Stop Phishing. Stop Ransomware.
- With a multi-layer strategy to detect zero-day threats, as well as a self-teaching AI-powered algorithm that dynamically detects malicious behavior and quarantines dangerous files, enterprises use Avanan to protect themselves in real-time.
Lockdown Every Application with Avanan
- Malware and ransomware can enter your environment through any cloud application. Whether you collaborate with Slack or Microsoft Teams, share files with OneDrive or Box, there are countless ways malware and ransomware can permeate your cloud.
- Avanan’s detailed real-time reporting allows IT to analyze every aspect of a threat. This allows IT to view threat emulation videos that demonstrate what would happen if the malware had breached the network.
Account Takeover Prevention
Identify and remediate compromised accounts, even if the breach happened long ago.
Historical Scan to Prevent Future Outbreaks
- When we connect to a customer's cloud app, we capture years’ worth of historical information to create a model of each user, as well as an organization’s custom threat profile. Within each SaaS, we monitor over 100 event indicators and correlate them to identify compromised accounts.
Prevent. Detect. Adapt
- Avanan has a unique combination of account takeover abilities. From real-time prevention, historical breach detection, and adaptive false positive filtering, Avanan provides the most advanced protection of account takeover.
Data Loss Prevention Software
Easily control your data in the cloud and meet all of your industry’s compliance regulations.
Identify Confidential Files
- Avanan leverages the industry's most advanced tools to identify and mark files containing confidential, financial, and personally identifiable information, including credit card numbers, social security numbers, and bank routing numbers. When necessary, Avanan adds a -classified suffix to the end of confidential messages or files.
Prevent the Accidental Share
- Avanan uses cloud-native controls to enforce granular share policies for individual files or folders based upon their contents and context. Files can be deleted, quarantined, or encrypted before they become security incidents.
- Choose which types of activity to monitor, such as PII or PHI. Select which action to take, whether it's blocking the email entirely or encrypting it for an authorized user. See all matches and activities on the Avanan dashboard.